THE INTERNATIONAL OPEN ACADEMY REVIEWS
I came across this bright looking site the other day https://offers.internationalopenacademy.com/hrmconsultings and I felt I just had to share it with you. You know the focus of any serious employee is continuous development, that is development that adds value both to the employee and the company as well.
Companies should invest in their staff in the form of quality training. This training contributes to minimizing turnover, as members of staff have a reason to stay on the job; they get to have personal development and a future.
I believe that everyone should make an effort at personal development and training; if your company does not make an investment, why not make that investment in yourself?
WHAT TO LOOK OUR FOR IN A TRAINING PROGRAMME OR COURSE
If you work full time then chances are that you are already pressed for time as to enroll for a course at a physical location.
I have outlined some things to look out for while choosing a course of study while still working
- Decide on what knowledge or skill gaps you need to fill?
- Does your company have any plan to fill this gap?
- How much time do you have for this course training?
- Related to above is how much time is required to cover the course content;
- Do you have to attend classes physically or online:
- What is your budget?
If you go through the above checklist and you decide to take the course; then you need to consider the following
- How many hours daily or weekly do you need to take this course?
- Are you willing to commit till the end
- Do you have to physically attend courses or do you take it online
- Would this course add value to you and the company yoi work with
- How much do you have to invest in yourself
There are so many institutions and courses globally that you can enroll in and usually I would go through the reviews just to see what others are saying.
I went through the courses available on their website and I must say they have a very eye catching web site https://offers.internationalopenacademy.com/hrmconsultings.
They have courses that range from Screen and playwriting to Diet and Nurition Management. Almost every sphere of life has a course you can enroll in. There even is a course on: wait for it: Animal Training and Pet sitting.
There are certain things I personally love about the courses here:
- Affordable fees with nice price discounts: The average course goes for about €19
- You get awarded your certification immediately after your course.
- The profiles of the instructors can be seen.
- There is a course outline prominently displayed
- Vast arrays of courses are available.
- You always have access to the courses.
- No formal qualification is needed to enroll
- And Yes! There is a money back guarantee, 14 days to be exact.
And what is wrong with the courses?
- 1.They are not free! Well that’s what I would come up with as a downside, but then if it were free you probably wouldn’t complete the course.
So that’s about it, I encourage everyone seeking personal development to enroll for a course at https://offers.internationalopenacademy.com/hrmconsultings
I must tell you that I do get a commission when you do enroll for a course at The International Open Academy, but then it is good value for money.